Timothy Givan - Functional Nutritionist, Health Coach and
Mind-Body Fitness Trainer
Find Your Balance
Hello, my name is Timothy Givan. I am the owner, operator, and head coach at Trifecta Method Coaching.
Since 2009 I have reversed my own obesity, alcohol and substance addiction. I have reversed my own pre-diabetes, high blood pressure, and high "cholesterol". I have reversed multiple poor diagnoses by those who had no interest in finding the source of my symptoms. I have minimized or negated my own needs for all medications (over the counter or prescription). I did these things for myself to become the best human being that I could. Through my experiences, I am able to assist my clients in the same ways.
I literally climbed out of my death-bed and bought a gym membership. Well... actually, it took close to three weeks.
No matter what you are facing, there is a good chance that I have experienced it myself. If I haven't, I most likely have the education and experience to help you deal with it. I am a part of a large community of like-minded healthcare specialists that can assist in most needs.
It is my goal will work diligently with or without the help of your medical professional. It is my purpose in life to help you succeed in your health journey. It is my goal to move you towards realizing your birthright as an optimized human being.
I have an undying passion for finding health through nutrition, physical exercise, and Qigong Meditation. I keep a critical eye on both current and traditional stances in the current healthcare continuum. I love meeting new people and exploring my spirituality. I love practicing expert level Krav Maga, Qigong and Tai Chi. Running, and Primal mountain play, which includes hiking, trail-running are some of my favorite activities. I love my Colorado Rocky Mountains.
My "Short Term" goal (ten-year goal, really), is to become a Doctor of Natural Medicine (ND). I desire to help people in ways other than only what mainstream medical system acknowledges as valid. I desire to utilize the mountains of evidence-based healthcare that exists outside of modern medicine.
My "Long Term" goal in life is to help as many people as I can to realize the value of becoming their best. This is an empowering, and exciting experience, and is indeed our birthright as human beings.
I am an Integrative and Functional Nutritionist. I graduated from the well known and acclaimed Nutrition Therapy Institute in Denver Colorado. I combine many traditional and non-traditional paths to bring you a model of Ancestral Health, that works in the modern world.
I am a lifelong student of physical health and nutrition. I am a student of self-empowerment on the mental, emotional and spiritual level. As such, I am a certified instructor of Qigong and meditation. I have developed a successful Qigong program geared toward substance abuse recovery. I currently teach this at a specialized substance abuse recovery center in Loveland, Colorado.
I am a(n):
- CNTP Certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioner
- Certified Holistic and Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Provider
- Certified Primal Health Coach and Nutritionist
- Precision Nutrition Certified Sports and Exercise Nutritionist
- American Council on Exercise Certified:
- Fitness Pro and Personal Trainer
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Orthopedic and Post-Rehab Exercise Specialist
- Certified Online Trainer (Online Trainers Acadamy)
- Certified Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Certified Master of MER (Mental Emotional Release)
- Certified Master of Hypnosis
- SSQC Certified Qigong Instructor
- Long White Cloud Qigong Certified Instructor
- Twelve Rivers Qigong Foundational Practices Certified Instructor
- Enter the Flow Qigong Certified Instructor
- Between Heaven and Earth Qigong Certified Instructor
- Qigong Meditation Certified Instructor
- Certified Reiki Master/Teacher. (Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage of Japanese Energy Technique)
- Certified Meditation Instructor